Log in or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
This product typically ships within 1 to 10 business days. Please contact Baltic Networks for availability.
The I0ATPI04 PoE injector is an indoor solution for 10/100 Base-T Ethernet providing 48V DC power over Ethernet cable. The injector is specifically designed to be used in pair with SAF CFIP-108/106 FODU and FreeMile FODU. Injector is non-IEEE PoE and features lightning and surge protection on data and power lines.
• Up to 58 volt DC power
• 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
• Cat5e and Cat6 compatibility
• Lightning and surge protection on all lines
• Tested compliance to IEC 61000-4-5
• Data rate: Up to 100Mb/s
• Nominal DC Voltage: 48V
• Max DC Voltage: 58V
• Max Current: 1.5A
• Power Connector: 2ESDV-02P with screw locks
• Ethernet Connectors: Shielded RJ45 jacks
• Power Clamping Voltage: +/-70V
• Max data cable length: 100m
• Dimensions: 4.2in x 1.2in x 4.7in - with ground screw (107 x 31 x 120 mm)
• Weight: 0.66lbs (0.3kg)
• Enclosure material: Steel
• Protection degree: IP20
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
(1) I0ATPI04 PoE Injector with Surge Protection
(1) Wall mounting bracket
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
I0ATPI04 Data Sheet
SAF Technical Support:
SAF professional engineers are available to resolve technical issues. Remote technical support is available if there are difficulties with:
• configuration and installation process of SAF Tehnika products and solutions
• the usage process of SAF Tehnika equipment.
For technical support please contact the SAF Technical Support Team