This shielded outdoor aerial CAT5e cable with messenger is perfect for installations where the cable will be buried under ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are made of solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX polyethylene (PE) UV resistant jacket. This cable also includes an aluminum foil shielding which helps protect and eliminate electrical interferences that could impede your signal. For added pulling tension this cable includes a steel messenger cable that helps eliminate drooping and allows the cable to be pulled tighter. This cable is designed for outdoor aerial LAN applications, making it the ideal solution for installation runs that require the cable to be installed above ground (pole to pole).
This CAT5e outdoor cable meets or exceeds CAT5e TIA 568 C.2 standards, manufactured to meet current CAT5e guidelines verified by outside standards organizations, and is RoHS Compliant tested up to speeds of 350MHz.
• High-performance data communications cable
• Category 5e outdoor aerial cable with steel messenger, outside plant
• Suitable for 350MHz high-speed data applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
• Designed for outdoor aerial installations UV jacket (CMX) (UV)
• Category-5E foil shielded twisted pair (FTP) cable
• 4-pair easily identified color striped pairs
• 24AWG solid bare copper conductors
• Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
• Breaking tension of the messenger: 1370Mpa
• Maximum hang distance: 70M
• RoHS compliant
• Sequential length markings on jacket
• 1 x 1000ft wooden spool of CAT5e
C5CMXSM-3203 Data Sheet
Primus Cable's shielded outdoor aerial CAT5e cable with messenger is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security aerial networking applications.