This Shielded, Outdoor, Water-blocking PVC, Direct Burial, CAT6A Cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be buried under ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a Low Smoke Zero (LSZH) Jacket. This cable also includes an aluminum foil shielding which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interference, and for added moisture protection the cable includes a water-blocking PVC layer.
• High-performance data communications cable
• CAT6A direct burial, outdoor, water-block tape, outside plant
• Tested for speeds up to 750MHz
• Suitable for high-speed data applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
• Designed for outdoor direct burial installations (CMX)
• Aluminum foil shielded w/ unshielded twisted pairs (F/UTP)
• 4-Pair easily identified color striped pairs
• 23 AWG solid bare copper conductors
• Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
• Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, and YD/T1019 specifications
• RoHS compliant
• ETL listed
• Sequential length markings on jacket
• Supplied on a 1000' wooden spool
Primus Cable's Outdoor Direct Burial Water-block PVC CAT6A Cable is ideal for your outdoor direct burial voice, data, video or security networking applications whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus.