Designed specifically to power IEEE 802.11n and IEEE 802.3at access points, pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) and dome cameras, IP videophones, thin clients and other high power Ethernet end terminals with 60W of power, and is also backward compatible and safe to use with any 802.3af terminal such as VoIP phones, IP cameras and wireless LAN access points.
It can power both existing 10/100Base-T devices and emerging wireless Gigabit devices such as WI-MAX and wireless IEEE 802.11n access points.
With the midspan's plug-and-play installation, they are easily and cost effectively implemented leveraging an existing Ethernet infrastructure while at the same time providing the assurance of a future proof network.
• Up to 60W of power over 4-pairs
• IEEE 802.3at Compliant with 2-event classification
• IEEE 802.3af backward compatible
• Compatible with All IEEE 802.3af or Legacy Cisco-Powered Devices
• Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
• Safe and Reliable Power to WLAN Access Points
• Automatic Detection and Protection of Non-standard Ethernet Terminals
• Supports 10/100/1000Base-T applications
• Compact Design Fits Easily in WLAN Access Point Installations
• Plug-and-play installation
• Guaranteed uptime
• Dongles required
Siklu Technical Support:
Siklu offers comprehensive support plans, providing different service levels to meet each customer’s business goal and requirements. For technical support options, click here.
Siklu Product Warranty Information:
All Siklu products come with a 12 month warranty. For specific warranty details please contact:
Siklu Technical Support Team
This is a single port, high-power solution for remote powering of current and emerging high power applications.