We have great pricing on Peplink / Pepwave! Please call us at 630-929-3610 or email us at email@example.com for an immediate quote.
The Pepwave BR1 Mini is a rugged 4G LTE router with add-on automatic failover. It offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into durable metal enclosure.
• Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers: Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for a reliable network. You can switch the BR1 Mini to automatically switch SIM cards when you're about to exceed a data cap.
• Out of Band Management and M2M Telemetry: Manage and configure your networking devices securely even if the primary line is not available. Gather data from meters, sensors, and other remote equipment via RS-232 serial port adapter.
• Fleet Tracking and Management: With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any internet-connected device.
• Customizable Captive Portal: Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms and conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user.
• Add-On WAN Capabilities: The MAX BR1 Mini has an optional license that enables Ethernet and Wi-Fi WAN for failover between different WAN connections.
• Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply: MAX BR1 Mini is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
• WAN Interface:
1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port
1 x Embedded LTE Modem w/ Redundant SIM Slot
• Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi WAN or AP
• Router Throughput: 100 Mbps
• LAN Interface: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port
• Recommended Users: 1 - 60
• Cellular and GPS Antenna Connectors:
2 x SMA Antenna Connector
1 x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
1 x Wi-Fi Connector
• Power Input:
DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12 - 28 VDC
Passive PoE Input (WAN Port)
• Power Consumption: 12 W (max.)
• Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.3 x 1.2 " (105 x 110 x 30 mm)
• Weight: 0.54 lbs (244 g)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 149°F (-40 to 65°C)
• Humidity: 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, EN 61000: Electromagnetic Compatibility
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a 1 Year Standard Warranty. Additional Warranty Extensions can be purchased below.
For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Peplink Warranty, Support & Return Policy
Products are entitled to a 30-Day Return Guarantee.