Easily extend Wi-Fi coverage in minutes with Pepwave’s Device Connector. The Device Connector gets your devices talking over a large area without wires or configuration headaches. And because it works transparently at Layer 2, the Device Connector is compatible with any access point, so there's no need to upgrade your gear to get industry-leading Wi-Fi range and performance.
• Bridge Mode
• Router (NAT) Mode
• Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
• Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
• Multiple SSID
• Auto Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Adjustment
• Neighbor AP Detection
• Management VLAN (802.1p)
• Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1d)
• Web Administrative Interface
• InControl Cloud Management
• FusionHub Controller
• Peplink Balance WLAN Controller
• SNMP v1, v2c and v3
• Data Rate: 300Mbps
&bul; WAN Interface: 802.11 a/n or 802.11 b/g/n
• LAN Interface: 2 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port
• Wi-Fi Operating Frequency: 2412 – 2472MHz or 5180 – 5825MHz
• Antenna Connectors: 2 x RP-SMA (antennas included)
• Enclosure: Indoor Metal
• Power Input: 12V DC Connector
• Power Consumption: 12W
• Operating Temperature: -4 to 149deg F (-20 to 65deg C)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
• 1 x DCS-AGN client bridge device
• 1 x 12V Power Supply
• 2 x 5dbi omni antennas
DCS-AGN Data Sheet
DCS-AGN Wi-Fi Specifications
DCS-AGN User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a 1 Year Standard Warranty.
Warranty Extensions are available below.
For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Peplink Warranty, Support & Return Policy
Products are entitled to a 30-Day Return Guarantee.
The DCS-AGN Device Connector is a complete wireless network extension solution with advanced TruePower technology that keeps signals clean, clear, and strong from start to finish. It is compatible with any access point and available in three rugged enclosure styles, so you can just drop it in and go – no network reconfiguration or device upgrades needed.