Pepwave AP Series Features:
• High-powered Wi-Fi transmitter enhances coverage and lowers cost of ownership.
• Independent security policies and encryption mechanisms for each virtual access point allow fast, flexible, cost-effective network builds.
• Centralized management via InControl reduces maintenance expense and time.
• WDS support allows secure and fast network expansion.
• Guest Protect support guards sensitive business data and sub-networks.
WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) and QoS (Quality of Service) support keeps video and other bandwidth-intensive data flowing fast and lag-free
• Ethernet Port: 2x GE
• Wi-Fi Standard: Simultaneous 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n
• Data Rates: 3x3 MIMO / 2.4GHz: 450 Mbps / 5GHz: 1300 Mbps
• Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio: 60
• SSID Per Radio: 16
• Transmit Power: 2412 - 2472 MHz: 25 dBm / 5180 - 5825 MHz: 22 dBm
• Included Antenna: 2x Dual-Band Omni Antenna
• Antenna Gain: 3 dBi (2.4GHz) ; 5 dBi (5GHz)
• Antenna Connector: 2x RP-SMA Connectors
• Enclosure: Ruggedized Metal
• Weight: 0.93 pounds ; 429 grams
• Power Input: AC Adapter: AC Input 100V-240V, DC Output 12V
• Power Consumption: 13W (max.)
• Operating Temperature: -4° - 149°F / -20° - 65°C
• Humidity: 15% - 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Dimensions: 5.8" x 4.6" x 2" (147mm x 115mm x 51mm)
APO-RUG Data Sheet
Pepwave AP One Rugged is housed in a tough metal enclosure and is easy to integrate with the rest of your network. The AP One Rugged set the standard for high-performance, low-maintenance indoor Wi-Fi.