Pepwave AP Series Features:
• High-powered Wi-Fi transmitter enhances coverage and lowers cost of ownership.
• Independent security policies and encryption mechanisms for each virtual access point allow fast, flexible, cost-effective network builds.
• Centralized management via InControl reduces maintenance expense and time.
• WDS support allows secure and fast network expansion.
• Guest Protect support guards sensitive business data and sub-networks.
WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) and QoS (Quality of Service) support keeps video and other bandwidth-intensive data flowing fast and lag-free.
Go the Distance
Pepwave exclusive TruePower RF range- and signal-boosting technology virtually eliminates dead spots and dropouts. With TruePower RF, you get full transmit power across all channels, giving you unmatched range and reliability with less equipment and fewer management headaches. TruePower RF requires zero setup or configuration, and it’s part of every AP One access point.
Go for Easier AP Management
It’s simple to configure AP One series access points wherever you work. For onsite management, you have complete control and comprehensive reporting from any Peplink Balance router. And with InControl 2, the cloud management solution, you get real-time client lists and bandwidth activity, plus a handy device snapshot, all from any device running a supported web browser.
• Cloud-Managed Wi-Fi AP for Hotels
• Simultaneous Dual-Band 802.11abgn, 300M (2x2)
• Ethernet Ports: 4 x Fast Ethernet, 1 x FE Uplink
• Wi-Fi standards: Simultaneous 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n
• Data Rates: 2x2 MiMO, 300Mbps on 2.4 and 5.4GHz
• Concurrent Users per Radio: 30
• Transmit Power: 17dBm on 2.4GHz, 16dBm on 5GHz
• Antenna: Built-In MiMO omni
• Gain: 2dBi for 2.4GHz, 4dBi for 5GHz
• Enclosure: Plenum-rated, Indoor plastic.
• Mount: Standard US/EU single gang wall jack
• Power Input: 48V DC Connector, 802.3af/802.3at PoE
• Power Consumption: 15W
• Operating Temperature: -4 to 104deg F (-20 to 40deg C)
• 1 x APO-AGN2-IW access point
• 1 x Mounting Kit
• 1 x Instruction Sheet
PoE Injector sold separately. See the add-on below.
The InControl2 cloud management system comes free for the first year with all products. After the first year product warranty expires on this product, an InControl2 subscription must be purchased or the warranty must be extended. Please see options below.
APO-AGN2-IW-US Data Sheet
APO-AGN2-IW User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a 1 Year Standard Warranty.
For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Peplink Warranty, Support & Return Policy
Products are entitled to a 30-Day Return Guarantee.
The APO-AGN2-IW is an access point for business that delivers simultaneous 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n up to a 5GHz frequency. The AP One In-Wall mounts on a standard electrical outlet box for installations without big boxes or nests of wires.