Pepwave AP Series Features:
• High-powered Wi-Fi transmitter enhances coverage and lowers cost of ownership.
• Independent security policies and encryption mechanisms for each virtual access point allow fast, flexible, cost-effective network builds.
• Centralized management via InControl reduces maintenance expense and time.
• WDS support allows secure and fast network expansion.
• Guest Protect support guards sensitive business data and sub-networks.
WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) and QoS (Quality of Service) support keeps video and other bandwidth-intensive data flowing fast and lag-free.
Go the Distance
Pepwave exclusive TruePower RF range- and signal-boosting technology virtually eliminates dead spots and dropouts. With TruePower RF, you get full transmit power across all channels, giving you unmatched range and reliability with less equipment and fewer management headaches. TruePower RF requires zero setup or configuration, and it’s part of every AP One access point.
Go for Easier AP Management
It’s simple to configure AP One series access points wherever you work. For onsite management, you have complete control and comprehensive reporting from any Peplink Balance router. And with InControl 2, the cloud management solution, you get real-time client lists and bandwidth activity, plus a handy device snapshot, all from any device running a supported web browser.
• Cloud-Managed Outdoor Wi-Fi AP
• 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Protocal
• 300M (2x2), 400mW Tx Power
• Switchable Directional or Omni Antenna
• IP55 Enclosure, Passive PoE Input
• Ethernet Ports: 1 x Fast Ethernet
• Wi-Fi standards: 802.11a/g/n
• Data Rates: 2x2 MiMO, 300Mbps
• Concurrent Users per Radio: 30
• Transmit Power: 25dBm
• Antenna: Built-In, Switchable 10dBi MiMO Directional and 4dBi omni antennas
• Enclosure: Waterproof IP55 Outdoor
• Power Input: 12V - 48V DC Passive PoE
• Power Consumption: 15W
• Operating Temperature: -4 to 149deg F (-20 to 65deg C)
• 1 x APO-FLX-GN access point
• 1 x 12V Power Supply
• 1 x Passive PoE Adapter
• 1 x Instruction Sheet
PoE Injector sold separately.
The InControl2 cloud management system comes free for the first year with all products. After the first year product warranty expires on this product, an InControl2 subscription must be purchased or the warranty must be extended. Please see options below.
APO-FLX-GN Data Sheet
APO-FLX-GN User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a 1 Year Standard Warranty.
For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Peplink Warranty, Support & Return Policy
Products are entitled to a 30-Day Return Guarantee.
The APO-FLX-GN is an access point for business that delivers 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi at a frequency range of 2.4GHz. The AP One Flex features an IP55 all-weather enclosure and provides seamless coverage over large areas.