Pepwave AP Series Features:
• High-powered Wi-Fi transmitter enhances coverage and lowers cost of ownership.
• Independent security policies and encryption mechanisms for each virtual access point allow fast, flexible, cost-effective network builds.
• Centralized management via InControl reduces maintenance expense and time.
• WDS support allows secure and fast network expansion.
• Guest Protect support guards sensitive business data and sub-networks.
WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) and QoS (Quality of Service) support keeps video and other bandwidth-intensive data flowing fast and lag-free.
Go the Distance
Pepwave exclusive TruePower RF range- and signal-boosting technology virtually eliminates dead spots and dropouts. With TruePower RF, you get full transmit power across all channels, giving you unmatched range and reliability with less equipment and fewer management headaches. TruePower RF requires zero setup or configuration, and it’s part of every AP One access point.
Go for Easier AP Management
It’s simple to configure AP One series access points wherever you work. For onsite management, you have complete control and comprehensive reporting from any Peplink Balance router. And with InControl 2, the cloud management solution, you get real-time client lists and bandwidth activity, plus a handy device snapshot, all from any device running a supported web browser.
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi AP for Business
• Manageable by InControl 2
• Simultaneous Dual-Band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n
• Plenum-Rated Ceiling Mount Enclosure
• Ethernet Port: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (1 is PoE input)
• Wi-Fi standards: Simultaneous 802.11ac/a/b/g/n
• Data Rates: 3x3 MiMO, 450Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps at 5GHz
• Concurrent Users per Radio: 60
• Transmit Power: 24dBm at 2.4GHz, 23dBm at 5GHz
• Antenna: Built-in omni, 3dBi at 2.4GHz, 4dBi at 5GHz
• Enclosure: Plenum-rated, Indoor plastic
• Power Input: AC Input 100V - 240V, DC Output 12V 802.3af PoE (Injector Not Included)
• Power Consumption: 13W
• Operating Temperature: 23 to 113deg F (-5 to 45deg C)
• 1 x APO-ENT access point
• 1 x Mounting Bracket
The InControl2 cloud management system comes free for the first year with all products. After the first year product warranty expires on this product, an InControl2 subscription must be purchased or the warranty must be extended. Please see options below.
Pepwave AP One Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a 1 Year Standard Warranty.
For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Peplink Warranty, Support & Return Policy
Products are entitled to a 30-Day Return Guarantee.
The Pepwave APO-ENT is a ceiling mountable access point that delivers true power at 802.11ac.