With MediaFast, you can download content just once and deliver on-demand, uninterrupted content anywhere at blazing speed. Cache media and other content manually or automatically by domain and file type. Keep content as long as you like or purge it automatically by file type and age.
• Caching Router for Education Institution and Enterprise
• 120GB SSD
• 5x GbE WAN ports (1 activated, another 4 available as a paid upgrade), 3x GbE LAN port
• SpeedFusion bonding and Load Balancing available separately as a paid upgrade
• 240Mbps throughput
• 1U 19in Rackmount Chassis
• Ethernet WAN Ports: 1 (WAN 2 can be activated with Load Balancing or SpeedFusion license key)
• Ethernet LAN Ports: 3 GbE
• USB: 1
• Disk Drive: 120GB SSD
• Cache Throughput: 500Mbps
• Router Throughput: 250Mbps
• Operating Temperature: 32-104deg F (0 - 40deg C)
• Power Consumption: 50W
• Maximum Number of AP Support: 100
• 1 x MediaFast 500
• 1 x Power cord
• 1 x Information slip
• 1 x Rackmount kit
MFA-500 Data Sheet
MFA-500 User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a 1 Year Standard Warranty. Additional Warranty Extensions can be purchased below.
For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Peplink Warranty, Support & Return Policy
Products are entitled to a 30-Day Return Guarantee.
The MediaFast is a content caching and all-in-one mobile device management solution.