We have great pricing on Peplink / Pepwave! Please call us at 630-929-3610 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate quote.
The Peplink Balance 1350 helps protect your business continuity by seamlessly connecting your business to the Internet through multiple independent links, and intelligently managing the links to provide automatic failover and enhanced performance.
Add Bandwidth Easily
Increase your bandwidth at anytime! Peplink Balance multi-WAN routers give you the ability to transparently connect new low-cost Internet links, such as DSL, Cable, 3G Wireless to your existing network, giving you a highly reliable, fast Internet without using leased lines.
All Internet links are actively used and automatically back each other up in case any one fails.
• Multi-WAN Router (13 WAN) for Enterprise
• 13x GbE WAN ports
• 3x GbE LAN port
• 1U 19in Rackmount Chassis, Drop-In Mode, Advanced QoS, VPN Bonding
• 2Gbps Routing Throughput
• CPU: Core i3-4330
• Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
• Memory: 4GB
• Maximum Concurrent Sessions: 1000000
• WAN Interface: 13 x Gigabit Ethernet
• USB WAN Modem: 1
• LAN Interface: 3 x Gigabit Ethernet
• Recommended Users: 1000 - 5000
• Router Throughput: 2Gbps
• Load Balancing & Failover: Yes
• PepVPN: Yes
• Number of PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers: 800
• PepVPN/ SpeedFusion Throughput: 800Mbps
• Built-in AP Controller: Yes
• Maximum Number of AP Support: 500
Free AP Controller Licenses
: Each Balance now supports its maximum number of APs right out the the box. Install latest Firmware version
to unlock full AP Controller capacity.
• 1 x Balance 1350 Router
• 1 x Power Cord
• 1 x Pair of mounting brackets
• 1 x Information guide
BPL-135 Data Sheet
BPL-135 User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a 1 Year Standard Warranty. Additional Warranty Extensions can be purchased below.
For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Peplink Warranty, Support & Return Policy
Products are entitled to a 30-Day Return Guarantee.