Half-link, need to purchase 2 units of this product to make a complete link
The Mimosa C5 is a high gain, high throughput client device that can be dropped into any Wi-Fi-compatible network. The C5 is available in two options, antenna-integrated or connectorized for longer distance applications. Designed for NLOS applications, it easily attaches to any standard J-mount for typical eave or rooftop mounting. The C5 can also use Mimosa’s customized J-mount accessory for finer adjustment capabilities.
• Incredibly high gain. With 20 dBi, the client can reach access points up to 10+ km away. With an aperture efficiency above 50%, the device is still extremely compact.
• Spectrum Analyzing with the Mimosa Cloud, utilizing reports to optimize channel usage and performance.
• Maximum throughput with Gigabit Ethernet port for up to 500+ Mbps.
• Super compatible with 802.11n compatibility
• Mimosa Flexible TDMA
• Max throughput: 500+ Mbps (866 Mbps PHY)
• Low latency: 8ms
• Wireless protocols: CSMA, Mimosa Flexible TDMA
• MiMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 256 QAM
• Bandwidth: 20/40/80 MHz channels tunable to 5 MHz increments
• Frequency range: 4900-6000MHz restricted by country of operation (*new* US/FCC 5600-5650 support)
• Max output power: 20dBm
• Gain: 20dBi
• Beamwidth: 3dB, 14deg
• Max power consumption: 15W
• Power method: 48-56V, 802.3 PoE
• Operating Temperature: -40deg C to +55deg C (-40deg F to 131deg F)
• Security: WPA2 + Mimosa 802.1x Client
• QoS: Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.407and Part 90Y, IC RSS210, CE, ETSI 301 893/302 502
• RoHS compliance: Yes
• Safety: UL/EC/EN/ 60950-1 + CSA-22.2
• Pole mounting kit
C5 Data Sheet
Mimosa Install Guide