The RB850Gx2 is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router. Compared to the RB450G, the RB850Gx2 is much faster, with a dual core CPU, yet keeps the same form factor, and will therefore fit inside the same enclosures.
The device is powered by a 500MHz P1023 PPC CPU, includes a voltage monitor and a temperature sensor.
The RB850Gx2 is powered by the RouterOS operating system, which turns this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router, bandwidth manager or firewall.
• CPU: P1023 500MHz (Dual core)
• Memory: 512MB DDR3 667MHz RAM
• Data storage: 512MB NAND memory chip, microSD slot
• Ethernet: Five 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit ports with Auto-MDI/X, Hardware switch chip and port mirror support
• Extras: Reset switch, beeper, voltage and temperature monitors
• Serial port: One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
• LEDs: Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
• Power options: PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
• Dimensions: 90mm x 115mm, 105 g
RouterOS License: Level5
MW-CA150 ST Enclosure Details:
• No logo
• Clean Front (no case screws)
• Wall mountable with removable mounting plates
• Includes rubber feet
• Optional 1U rack mount adapter with single or double opening (not included)
• Material: Steel
• Paint: Professional powder-coated black
• Made in the USA!
(1) MikroTik RouterBOARD RB850Gx2
(1) Maxxwave MW-CA150 ST Indoor Non-branded Steel Enclosure
(1) 24Vdc Switching Power Supply
• Rack mount Adapter - Single or Double (Optional - not included)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
RB850Gx2 Data Sheet