• Atheros AR7161 680Mhz CPU
• 256MB RAM
• 9 x 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet Auto MDI-X Ports
• 3 x miniPCI
• 14-28Vdc Passive PoE / 10-28Vdc Power Jack
• Size: 105mm x 155mm (4.13in x 6.1in)
• RouterOS & Level 5 License Included
MW-CA493 ST Enclosure Details:
Indoor enclosure for MikroTik RB493-series CA493. This case is non MikroTik branded and is wall-mountable! Its unique design features a larger RB493 case for greater air-flow and enough height so you can use any combination of wireless cards. Comes with Rubber Feet for desktop use and mounting plates for wall mounting. A new hole pattern in back allows for our Maxxwave's rubber duck dual-band antenna's and RP-SMA connector system for indoor and outdoor antenna's. The standard Maxxwave 10cm MMCX to RP-SMA pigtail is long enough to reach any MMCX connector wireless card in any slot of the RB493.
• No Logo Design
• Clean front design (no case screws)
• Optional 1U Rack Mount Adapter!
• Larger then a standard RB493 case for improved airflow and space
• Wall mountable with removable mounting plates
• Includes rubber feet
• Material: Steel
• Paint: Professional powdered-coated black
• No fingerprint design
• Dimension: 9.75"L x 5.5"W x 1.375"H
• 2 1/4" SMA type holes
• 2 Flying lead antenna holes
• Made in the USA!
(1) MikroTik RouterBOARD RB493G
(1) Maxxwave MW-CA493 ST Steel Enclosure
(1) 24Vdc Switching Power Supply
• Rack mount adapter (Optional - not included)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
RB493G Data Sheet
The RB493G has nine Gigabit Ethernet ports, three miniPCI slots, and a switch chip, so the Ethernet ports of your choice can be grouped together to make it act as a switch. The RB493G also has a USB 2.0 port and a microSD card slot for adding more storage or a 3G USB modem for backup connectivity. The heart of this device is a high-performance Atheros AR7161 CPU and it features 256MB of built in RAM. RB493G includes RouterOS - the operating system, which will turn this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router, firewall or bandwidth manager.