This product usually ships within 3-5 business days.
The Cisco Meraki MA-ANT-23 sector antenna is a 11dBi, MiMO, 2.4GHz antenna ideal for providing client coverage over focused areas or creating backhaul links. It is designed for use with Meraki APs that have N-type connectors.
The MA-ANT-23 improves the reach and connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network with focus and increased signal strength between MR66 and MR72 access points.
• Extended Range: Up to 2.5x in a given direction
• Easy to mount: 2 cables with N-type connectors are integrated
• Improved Connectivity: Improve the reach and connectivity of a Meraki network
• Frequency range: 2.4-2.5GHZ
• Gain: 11dBi
• Polarization: Vertical/horizontal
• Material: UV resistant plastic
• Operating temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Connector: 2 x N-type
• Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.5 x 1.6in (233 x 140 x 40mm)
Mounts directly to units. No cable required.
The Meraki MR series is an enterprise-grade line of cloud-managed WLAN access points. It is designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11n technologies including MiMO, beamforming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
• 1 x MA-ANT-23 sector antenna
• Mounting hardware and cables
MA-ANT-23 Data Sheet
Warranty and Technical Support:
Meraki warranty returns are handled by Cisco Meraki directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Cisco Meraki Support