This product usually ships within 3-5 business days.
The Meraki MR series is a enterprise grade of cloud managed WLAN access points by Cisco Meraki. It is designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies including MiMO, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
The Meraki MR66 is an enterprise class, dual-concurrent 802.11n cloud managed access point designed for high-density deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor environments. The MR66 features dual-concurrent, dual-band operation and advanced 802.11n technologies such as MiMO and beamforming, delivering the high capacity, throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications, even in harsh environments.
Meraki Cloud Management
The MR66 is managed via the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser based interface that lets you get up and running quickly without training or certifications. Since the MR66 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR66 is monitored around the clock via the cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if your network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools also enable real-time troubleshooting over the web.
The MR66 firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. The cloud handles new features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, so you never have to manually download software updates or worry about missing security patches.
• Dual-concurrent 802.11n radios with up to 600Mbps throughput
• 2x2 MiMO with two spatial streams, beamforming
• Weather proof rating IP67
• Built-in enterprise security, guest access, and NAC
• High performance multi-radio mesh routing
• Real-time WIPS with Air Marshal
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Ideal for outdoor and industrial indoor environments
• Radios: 1 x 802.11b/g/n radio, 1 x 802.11a/n/ radio
• Frequencies: 2.4 and 5GHz dual-concurrent
• Throughput: 600Mbps
• Peak transmission power: 2.4Ghz: 26dBm, 5GHz: 24dBm
• Standards: 802.11n and 802.3af
• Power: PoE 24-57V
• Power consumption: 10.5W max
• Operating temperature: -4 to 122deg F (-20 to 50deg C)
• Gain: 2.4GHz: 3dBi; 5GHz: 5dBi
• Interfaces: 1 x 100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45)
• Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
• 1 x MR66 access point
• 1 x Desktop and wall mount
• 1 x Ceiling tile rail
• 1 x Security screw
Antennas and PoE injector sold separately.
MR66 Data Sheet
MR Series Data Sheet
MR66 Install Guide
Quick Start Guide
Meraki Cloud Management Guide
Choose your Meraki License.
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Meraki warranty returns are handled by Cisco Meraki directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Cisco Meraki Support