This product usually ships within 3-5 business days.
The Meraki MR series is a new enterprise-grade line of cloud-managed WLAN access points by Cisco Meraki. Designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies including MiMO, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
High performance cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR72 is a cloud-managed 2x2 MiMO 802.11ac access point with three integrated radios. It is designed for general purpose next-generation deployments in harsh outdoor environments and industrial indoor conditions, the MR72 provides performance, security, and manageability. It features a dual-band 2x2 MiMO 802.11ac specification with dedicated security and RF optimization radio and Bluetooth low energy beacon and scanning radio
The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac, full-time RF environment scanning, and an integrated Bluetooth technology delivers the high throughput, reliability, and flexibility required by the most demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video, both today and tomorrow.
• 2x2:2 802.11ac, 1.2Gbps aggregate dual-band data rate
• Up to 1.2Gbps combined data rate
• Weatherproof rated IP67
• PMK and OKC credential support for fast Layer 2 roaming
• Measure visitor trends over time and compare performance across locations
• Layer 7 traffic shaping
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Radios: 1 x 802.11b/g/n radio, 1 x 802.11a/n/ac radio
• Frequencies: 2.4 and 5GHz dual-concurrent
• Throughput: 1.2Gbps
• Peak transmission power: 2.4Ghz: 26dBm, 5GHz: 24dBm
• Standards: 802.11n and 802.3af
• Power: PoE 37-57V
• Power consumption: 13.87W max (802.3af)
• Operating temperature: -40 to 140deg F (-40 to 60deg C)
• Interfaces: 1 x 100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45)
• Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
• 1 x MR72 access point
• 1 x Mounting hardware
• 1 x Security screw
Antennas and PoE injector sold separately.
MR72 Data Sheet
MR Series Data Sheet
MR72 Install Guide
Quick Start Guide
Choose your Meraki License.
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Meraki warranty returns are handled by Cisco Meraki directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Cisco Meraki Support