This product usually ships within 3-5 business days.
The Meraki MR62 is an enterprise class, single-radio 802.11n cloud managed access point designed for deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor environments. The MR62 uses advanced 802.11n technologies including MiMO and beamforming to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications, even in harsh environments.
Meraki Cloud Management
The MR62 is managed via the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser based interface that lets you get up and running quickly without training or certifications. Since the MR62 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR62 is monitored around the clock via the cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if your network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools also enable real-time troubleshooting over the web.
The MR62 firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. The cloud handles new features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, so you never have to manually download software updates or worry about missing security patches.
• Single radio 802.11n with up to 300Mbps throughput
• Focused sector coverage with optional panel antennas
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Layer 7 application fingerprinting and Q0S
• Automatic cloud-based RF optimization with spectrum analysis
• Ideal for outdoor and industrial indoor environments
• Radios: 1 x 802.11b/g/n radio
• Frequencies: 2.4GHz
• Throughput: 300Mbps
• Peak transmission power: 26dBm
• Standards: 802.11n
• Power: PoE 24-57V
• Power consumption: 6.5W max
• Operating temperature: -4 to 122deg F (-20 to 50deg C)
• Interfaces: 1 x 100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45); 2 x N-type antenna connectors
• Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
• 1 x MR62 access point
• 1 x Mounting plate
• 1 x Mounting straps
• 1 x Security screws
• 1 x Cable gland
Antennas and PoE injector sold separately.
MR62 Data Sheet
MR Series Data Sheet
MR62 Install Guide
Meraki Cloud Management Guide
Choose your Meraki License.
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Meraki warranty returns are handled by Cisco Meraki directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Cisco Meraki Support