This product usually ships within 3-5 business days.
The Meraki MR series is a new enterprise-grade line of cloud-managed WLAN access points by Cisco Meraki. Designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies including MiMO, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
The MR32 is a dual-band enterprise class 802.11ac cloud managed access point. It is designed for general purpose use in next generation enterprise wireless networks. In addition to the third radio dedicated to scanning and securing the RF environment, the MR32 features an integrated Bluetooth low energy radio for beaconing and BLE scanning. The MR32 supports 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n clients, while integrating seamlessly into existing wireless environments, enabling a smooth migration path to 802.11ac. The MR32 is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki Dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost or complexity. Purchase your MR32 access point today!
• 3x3 802.11n MiMO with three spatial streams
• Up to 1.2Gbps combined data rate
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Bluetooth low energy radio for beaconing and BLE scanning
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Radios: 1 x 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n radio, 1 x 5GHz 802.11a/n/ac radio
• Frequencies: 2.4 and 5GHz
• Throughput: 1.2Gbps
• Standards: 802.11n
• Power: PoE 37-57V
• Power consumption: 13.87W max
• Operating temperature: 32 to 104deg F (0 to 40deg C)
• Gain: 2.4GHz: 5dBi; 5GHz: 5.5dBi
• Interfaces: 1 x 100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45)
• Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
• 1 x MR32 access point
• 1 x Desktop and wall mount
• 1 x Ceiling tile rail
• Built-in antenna
PoE injector and power adapter sold separately.
MR32 Data Sheet
MR Series Data Sheet
MR32 Install Guide
Quick Start Guide
Meraki Cloud Management Guide
Choose your Meraki License.
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Meraki warranty returns are handled by Cisco Meraki directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Cisco Meraki Support