This product usually ships within 3-5 business days.
The Meraki MR series is a enterprise grade of cloud managed WLAN access points by Cisco Meraki. It is designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies including MiMO, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
The MR26 is a cloud managed 3x3 MiMO 802.11n access point designed for high-density deployments in large offices, schools, hospitals and hotels that require premium performance. The MR26 features dual-concurrent, dual-band operation with the speed of 3x3 MiMO with three spatial streams, delivering the ultra-high throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video. Not only does the MR26 provide data rates of up to 900Mbps with two concurrent 3x3:3 MiMO radios, but also delivers unprecedented security and spectrum visibility via a third radio dedicated to 24x7 WIDS/WIPS and advanced RF analytics. Purchase your MR26 wireless access point today!
• 3x3 802.11n MiMO with three spatial streams
• Up to 900Mbps combined data rate
• RF optimization
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Radios: 1 x 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n radio, 1 x 5GHz 802.11a/n radio
• Frequencies: 2.4 and 5GHz
• Throughput: 900Mbs
• Standards: 802.11n
• Power: PoE 37-57V
• Power consumption: 13.7W max
• Operating temperature: 32 to 104deg F (0 to 40deg C)
• Gain: 2.4GHz: 3dBi; 5GHz: 5dBi
• Interfaces: 1 x 100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45) with 48V DC 802.3af PoE
• Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
• 1 x MR26 access point
• 1 x Desktop and wall mount
• 1 x Ceiling tile rail
• 1 x Security screw included
• Built-in antenna
PoE injector and power adapter sold separately.
MR26 Data Sheet
MR Series Data Sheet
MR26 Install Guide
Quick Start Guide
Meraki Cloud Management Guide
Choose your Meraki License.
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Meraki warranty returns are handled by Cisco Meraki directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Cisco Meraki Support