This product usually ships within 3-5 business days.
The Meraki MR series is a enterprise grade of cloud managed WLAN access points by Cisco Meraki. It is designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies including MiMO, beamforming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
The MR18 has three integrated radios and is cloud managed by the Meraki Cloud. This 2x2 MiMO 802.11n access point is designed for deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels, and large retail stores. The MR18 features dual-concurrent, dual-band operation and advanced 802.11n technologies such as MiMO and beam forming, delivering the high throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications like voice and video. Not only does the MR18 provide speeds of up to 600Mbps with two concurrent 2x2:2 MiMO radios, but also delivers unprecedented security and spectrum visibility via a third radio dedicated to 24x7 WIDS/WIPS and advanced RF analytics. The MR18 is completelly cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost or complexity. Purchase your MR18 indoor access point today!
• Dual-concurrent 802.11n radios
• Up to 600Mbps combined data rate
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Radios: 2.4 802.11b/g/n radio, one 5 GHz 802.11a/n radio
• Frequencies: 2.4 and 5GHz
• Standards: 802.11n
• Power: PoE 24-57V
• Power consumption: 9.8W max
• Operating temperature: 32 to 104deg F (0 to 40deg C)
• Gain: 2.4GHz: 3dBi; 5GHz: 5dBi
• Interfaces: 1 x 100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45) with 48V DC 802.3af PoE
• Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
• 1 x MR18 access point
• 1 x Desktop and wall mount
• 1 x Ceiling tile rail
• Built-in antenna
PoE injector and power adapter sold separately.
MR18 Data Sheet
MR Series Data Sheet
MR18 Install Guide
Quick Start Guide
Meraki Cloud Management Guide
Choose your Meraki License.
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Meraki warranty returns are handled by Cisco Meraki directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Cisco Meraki Support