This product usually ships within 3-5 business days.
The Meraki MR series is a enterprise grade of cloud managed WLAN access points by Cisco Meraki. It is designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies including MiMO, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
The Meraki MR34 is a dual-band enterprise class 802.11ac cloud managed access point. It is designed for high capacity and high density, the MR34 meets the needs of the most demanding wireless scenarios, and also includes the first ever clou -managed third radio dedicated to optimizing the RF environment and securing the airwaves. It supports 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n clients and it integrates seamlessly into existing wireless environments, that enables a smooth migration path to 802.11ac. The MR34 is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost or complexity. Purchase your MR34 access point today!
• 3x3 802.11ac, 1.75Gbps aggregate dual-band data rate
• Up to 1.75Gbps combined data rate
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Sleek design for office environments
• Secure wireless environments using 24 x 7 Air Marshal
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Radios for dual-band WIPS and spectrum analysis
• Radios: 1 x 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n radio, 1 x 5GHz 802.11a/n/ac radio
• Frequencies: 2.4 and 5GHz
• Throughput: 1.75Gbps
• Standards: 802.11n and 802.11ac
• Power: PoE 37-57V
• Power consumption: 802.3at: 18W max, 802.af: 14.5W
• Operating temperature: 32 to 104deg F (0 to 40deg C)
• Gain: 2.4GHz: 3dBi; 5GHz: 5dBi
• Interfaces: 1 x 100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45)
• Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
• 1 x MR34 access point
• 1 x Desktop and wall mount
• 1 x Ceiling tile rail
• 1 x Security screw
• Built-in antenna
PoE injector and power adapter sold separately.
MR34 Data Sheet
MR Series Data Sheet
MR34 Install Guide
Quick Start Guide
Meraki Cloud Management Guide
Choose your Meraki License.
Warranty and Technical Support:
This product comes with a (1) year limited warranty.
Meraki warranty returns are handled by Cisco Meraki directly. For more information on returns or warranty information please visit: Cisco Meraki Support