This Maxxwave UBTik is now powered by your choice of MikroTik 911 or 912 series RouterBOARD.
Finally, a carrier-class antenna system to work with MikroTik! UBTik's unique design makes it possible for a MikroTik RouterBOARD to mount onto the back of most Ubiquiti antennas, taking advantage of one of the best carrier-class antenna systems available on the market today. An instant MikroTik PtP is at your fingertips. Simply clip-on, plug-in and play!
**not intended for use with Ubiquiti mid-range sector antennas (AM-5G16 or AM-5G17)
1 x NEMA 4 outdoor sealed, lightweight aluminum enclosure, made in the USA
1 x RB911 or RB912 series RouterBOARD
2 x MMCX to RP-SMA weatherproof connectors
1 x 24Vdc switching power supply
1 x Grounding lug with nut
1 x RJ45 passthrough connector
1 x Gigabit passive PoE injector
2 x RP-SMA to RP-SMA weatherproof jumper cables (included with the antennas)
UBTik combines MikroTik and Ubiquiti antenna technologies: MikroTik RouterOS and Ubiquiti carrier-class antenna systems. You won’t find anything like this for MikroTik anywhere else.
• Speeds over 1Gbps!
• New lightweight, corrosion-resistant, weatherproof aluminum enclosure. No more RF leakage or RF interference on your sectored tower!
• Improved seal mounted directly inside of UBTik's cover
• New mounting design also provides for pole/mast mounting (pipe-clamps sold separately)
• UBTik enclosure mounting is uniquely designed to clip directly onto the back of most Ubiquiti antennas
• UBTik enclosure features a white powder coated finish for high aesthetics and quick disconnect thumb screws for easy access to its contents
• UBTik enclosure aluminum design ensures no RF leakage for adjacent RF channels on a sectored tower
• (2) SMA-type and (2) N-type knock-outs at the bottom of the UBTik enclosure
• (2) SMA-type and (2) N-type knock-outs at the top of the UBTik enclosure
• The enclosures exterior dimensions: 6.50" L x 5.75" W x 2" D (19.7 x 14.6 x 5.1cm)
• The enclosures interior dimensions: 6.375" L x 4.25" W x 1.4" D (16.2 x 10.79 x 0.55cm)
• MikroTik RouterOS level 3 license
• The most affordable way to run MPLS across your entire wireless network!
• MikroTik product warranty applies
Technical data Sheets and User Manuals
UBTik 5G HP MiMO Data Sheet
Technical support information
MikroTik technical support information
UBTik™ is a registered trademark of Maxxwave
Inc., all rights reserved. Patent pending.