NEW! Custom-built by Maxxwave, this high speed gigabit router is built for performance and is based on industrial strength hardware. By using the latest Core™ i7 technology, we are able to deliver a next-generation router. This router comes with a MikroTik RouterOS CHR P10 license. Easy setup allows you to plug it in and start configuring.
Each gigabit port has its own controller on a PCI-E bus. There is a PCI-E 8x expansion slot inside for additional supported cards like the RB44Ge 4-Port or HotLava 4-Port. The router comes with 16GB of RAM (2GB useable with RouterOS v5+). Boot time is less than 30 seconds from power on.
Based on the latest Intel C236 Gigabit Chipset, the router has support for 9K jumbo frames, receive-side scaling and checksum offload. The network interface queues are multi-threaded across multiple CPU cores, providing outstanding performance.
The RouterMAXX 8 Port Vengeance is not your average router. It provides up to 10Gbs of routing capacity with 8 individual integrated cutting-edge Intel gigabit controllers. Topped off with Quad 4GHz cores and 16GB of DDR4 RAM — There is no task too demanding for this router. The 1U Rackmount form factor and RouterOS CHR software provides a rich feature set found only on routers costing 5 times as much. MPLS, OSPF, BGP, PPPoE and OpenVPN are some of the features included.
Single and Multi-mode SFP fiber modules sold separately. SFP modules are required for fiber optic functionality.
- 1 RouterMaxx 8 Port Fiber Router
- 1 Pair of Rackmount Ears
- 1 SATA Cable
- 1 Power Cord
16GB DDR4 2400 RAM. Easily upgradable to 64GB of DDR4, extra space inside for (2) 2.5" SATA HDDs or (1) 3.5" HDD to build a high-end caching server.
With RouterOS CHR, the network interface queues are multi-threaded across multiple CPU cores, providing outstanding performance!
• CPU: LGA1151 socket for 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
• Processor: Skylake 6th Gen. i7-6700K. Speed: 4GHz/8M
• Chipset: Intel® C236
• RAM: 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-2400
• SSD: 120GB mSata Samsung Evo
• Ethernet: Eight 10/100/1000 Auto MDI-X (4 bypass)
• Expansion: PCI-E 8x, MiniPCI slot
• USB: 2 x 3.0 ports on front
• Power: ATX 270W power supply or 1U redundant 280 W power supply (1+1) for optional
• Operating System: VMware OSXi 6.X (free edition) / MikroTik RouterOS CHR P10 (10Gig) as a VM
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Maxxwave Routermaxx Vengeance 8-Port Gigabit Core i7 Router with Fiber Option Data Sheet