High Performance, Industrial Temperature, Redundant Power Supplies, Powered by MikroTik RouterOS 6!
Custom built by Maxxwave for the wireless industry, the Routermaxx MW-1505 is a rugged, industrial-grade full featured Router designed for challenging conditions at extreme temperatures. Featuring compact DIN Rail form factor and front facing I/O options, the fan-less MW-1505 is ideal for high speed gigabit routing in wireless networks and other industrial infrastructures. It features a Linux based Routing Operating System by MikroTik that features enterprise grade features found on other devices costing thousands of dollars! Its 1.6Ghz dual core processor blazes through packets while each of the 5 surge protected Intel gigabit controllers power through your workload.
The industrial router features flexible input power options of 12-36Vdc. Dual DC inputs allow you to operate multiple power sources of different voltages with enterprise fail-over redundancy. Using two power sources, during a power supply failure, a relay contact closure will occur that can be used to alert you to trouble. Built in Ethernet bypass ports on 1 & 2 allow for bypass traffic in the event of device failure. The fan-less operation and -40C to +85C temperature ranges allow the unit to operate in the worst of environmental conditions. The unit features 2GB of industrial compact flash and 4GB of DDR3 RAM.
We have tested, and include as an option, a 38W 24Vdc power supply with the unit. The MW-1505 draws around 13 watts at idle with a single gigabit Ethernet port active. A 6 Pin locking phoenix connector allows you to connect up to 16 gauge power cable.
• Fanless - No moving parts to break in the field
• Quick Connect DIN Rail Mount
• Wall Mount Bracket Included
• Dual +12 ~ 36V DC inputs
• Idle Power consumption: 13W (Single Ethernet Connected)
• Dual Core 1.6Ghz Intel® Atom™ N2600
• Intel Gigabit Controllers Supporting Jumbo Frames, VLAN and MPLS (Intel 82574L)
• 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps ports, Auto-sensing, Surge Protected, RJ45, with one pair of LAN bypass.
• 2 USB 2.0 Ports
• MikroTik RouterOS V6+, Level 4 License
• DB9 Serial Console Port
• Powder Coated Steel & Aluminum Chassis
• 2GB of Industrial Temperature Flash
• 4GB of DDR3 RAM, unbuffered, non-ECC, 1066/1333Mhz
• 2 Year Warranty!