Exclusive from Maxxwave! MikroTik RouterOS meets Indoor/Outdoor Multipurpose 802.11n access point!
Wall mount, pole mount or simply desk mount --- the choice is yours! Fully assembled and ready to go, just plug in and go. The units come pre-configured with a SSID of "Maxxwave" and is setup as a bridge to the Ethernet LAN. Simply plug into included power injector and go! The best rugged 802.11n commercial AP available!
Maxxwave AP includes:
• NEMA 4 Indoor/Outdoor Sealed Enclosure, light-weight aluminum, made in the USA. The enclosure has (2) SMA type holes & (1) N-type knock-out at the top and (1) N-type and (2) SMA-type knock-outs at the bottom.
• MikroTik RouterBOARD RB/411AH with 680MHz Atheros Processor
• 24Vdc, 19Watt PoE Power Supply
• MikroTik R52Hn High-Power 25dbm 5GHz/2.4GHz 802.11N MiMO radio
• Grounding Lug with Nut
• RJ45 Passthrough connector
• Speeds up to 300Mbps!
• Enclosure features a white powder- coated finish for high aesthetics all connectors/cables are inside for security.
• New lightweight, corrosion-resistant, weatherproof aluminum enclosure. No more RF leakage or RF interference on your sectored tower!
• Improved seal mounted directly inside of UBTIk's cover
• Wall Mountable
• Pole/Mast Mountable with Optional Bracket Kit* or Pipe Clamps (sold separately)
• AP exterior enclosure dimensions: 7.75" x 5.75" x 2" (19.7 x 14.6 x 5.1 cm)
• AP interior dimensions: 6.375"L x 4.25"W x 1.4"D (16.2L x 10.79W x .55D cm)
• MikroTik RouterOS Level 4 license
• Feature rich RouterOS system with support for VLANs, Multiple SSID's, MPLS and Hotspot system.
• MikroTik Product Warranty applies
• Optional 2.4/5GHz dual band omni antennas (chose below from indoor or outdoor-rated)
• Made in the USA
* Bracket Kit sold separately (SKU# MW-ODE-PIPECLAMP)
NOTE TO MIKROTIK USERS
Customers are reminded to download the latest version of MikroTik RouterOS to ensure that wireless software is working at its best
Technical Support Information
MikroTik Technical Support Information