**not intended for use with Ubiquiti mid-range sector antennas (AM-5G16 or AM-5G17)
UBTik Dual-Band Includes:
(1) NEMA 4 Outdoor Sealed, Lightweight Aluminum Enclosure, made in the USA
(1) MikroTik RouterBOARD RB922UAGS-5HPacD with 720MHz Atheros Processor
(1) 24Vdc Switching Power Supply (US plug) and Gigabit Passive PoE injector
(1) MikroTik R11e-2HPnd 800mW 2.4Ghz 802.11b/g/n
(2) MMCX to RP-SMA weatherproof connectors
(1) Grounding lug with nut
(1) RJ45 passthrough connector
(2) RP-SMA to RP-SMA Patch Cables
NOTE: Ubiquiti Antenna System not included
UBTik combines MikroTik and Ubiquiti antenna technologies: MikroTik RouterOS and Ubiquiti carrier-class antenna systems. You won’t find anything like this for MikroTik anywhere else.
• Speeds up to 866Mbps!
• New lightweight, corrosion-resistant, weatherproof aluminum enclosure. No more RF leakage or RF interference on your sectored tower!
• Improved seal mounted directly inside of cover
• New mounting design also provides for pole/mast mounting (pipe-clamps sold separately)
• UBTik enclosure mounting is uniquely designed to clip directly onto the back of most Ubiquiti antennas
• UBTik enclosure features a white powder-coated finish for high aesthetics and quick-disconnect thumb screws for easy access to its contents
• UBTik enclosure aluminum design ensures no RF leakage for adjacent RF channels on a sectored tower
• (2) SMA type and (2) N-type knock-outs at the bottom of the UBTik enclosure
• (2) SMA type and (2) N-type knock-outs at the top of the UBTik enclosure
• The enclosures exterior dimensions: 6.50" x 5.75" x 2" (19.7 x 14.6 x 5.1 cm)
• The enclosures interior dimensions: 6.375"L x 4.25"W x 1.4"D (16.2L x 10.79W x .55D cm)
• MikroTik RouterOS Level 4 license
• The most affordable way to run MPLS across your entire wireless network!
• MikroTik Product Warranty applies
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
UBTik Dual Band MiMO Data Sheet
Technical Information and Support
MikroTik Technical Support Information
UBTik™ is a registered trademark of Maxxwave
, Inc. All rights reserved. Patent pending.
Finally, a MikroTik Access Point designed to work with Ubiquiti carrier-class antennas! UBTik unique design makes it possible for a MikroTik RouterBOARD RB922GL to mount onto the back of most Ubiquiti antennas**, taking advantage of one of the best carrier-class antenna systems available on the market today. Simply Clip-on, Plug-in and Play! An instant MikroTik PtP is at your fingertips.