Includes built-in support for any Mikrotik RouterOS device with a USB port under the LTE interface tab.
The 4G LTE Modem performs like you’re using embedded module hardware. By using a standard USB interface, our M2M modem will allow you to connect to a wide range of devices. No external power is required, as the device will draw power from the USB port. Simply install a SIM card and go!
• Chipset: Qualcomm MDM 9200 (Gobi 4000)
• GPS One
• Data Interface: USB 2.0 Mini B Connector
• Peak Download Rate: 100Mbps
• Peak Upload Rate: 50Mbps
• Activity: 1 x LED
• Antenna Connectors: SMA Female x 2 - Primary and Diversity
• Dimensions: 2.7" x 3.7" x 0.4"
• Weight: 2.4 oz
• Direct IP Firmware - Support for AT&T, T-Mobile, Bell, Rogers and Telus.
• Operating Temperature: -13°F to 140°F (-25°C to 60°C)
• Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
(1) M2M LTE Modem
(1) 20" USB Cable Connection
(2) Maxxwave Right Angle 3G/4G Antenna's (P/N MW-SMA-RA-LTE-ANT-2)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Maxxwave 4G LTE Embedded M2M USB Modem Data Sheet
Maxxwave 4G LTE Embedded M2M USB Modem Driver
While compatible with Windows 7-10 and MacOS, we are only able to offer support for usage with Mikrotik RouterOS.
The Maxxwave 4G LTE Embedded M2M USB Modem is built to work specifically with the AT&T 4G LTE Broadband Data Network. Global support for UMTS/HSPA+ as a low cost device, it will accelerate your application development into the M2M world. By using industry modem standards, it allows for compatibility for a wide range of operating systems and devices. Available drivers for Windows and Linux