Includes built-in support for any Mikrotik RouterOS device with a USB port under the LTE interface tab.
The 4G LTE Modem performs like you’re using embedded module hardware. By using a standard USB interface, our M2M modem will allow you to connect to a wide range of devices. No external power is required, as the device will draw power from the USB port. Simply install a SIM card and go!
• Chipset: Qualcomm MDM 9200 (Gobi 4000)
• GPS One
• Data Interface: USB 2.0 Mini B Connector
• Peak Download Rate: 100Mbps
• Peak Upload Rate: 50Mbps
• Activity: 1 x LED
• Antenna Connectors: SMA Female x 2 - Primary and Diversity
• Dimensions: 2.7" x 3.7" x 0.4"
• Weight: 2.4 oz
• Direct IP Firmware - Support for AT&T, T-Mobile, Bell, Rogers and Telus.
• Operating Temperature: -13°F to 140°F (-25°C to 60°C)
• Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
(1) M2M LTE Modem
(1) 20" USB Cable Connection
(2) Maxxwave Right Angle 3G/4G Antenna's (P/N MW-SMA-RA-LTE-ANT-2)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Maxxwave 4G LTE Embedded M2M USB Modem Data Sheet
Maxxwave 4G LTE Embedded M2M USB Modem Driver
The Maxxwave 4G LTE Embedded M2M USB Modem is built to work specifically with the AT&T 4G LTE Broadband Data Network. Global support for UMTS/HSPA+ as a low cost device, it will accelerate your application development into the M2M world. By using industry modem standards, it allows for compatibility for a wide range of operating systems and devices. Available drivers for Windows and Linux