This product ships within 14 days.
The PAV69278O is a multiband, high gain directional panel antenna with vertical polarization that covers the 698-960 MHz/1710-2700 MHz, LTE700, Cellular, PCS, AWS, MDS and global GSM900,GSM1800, UMTS and LTE2600 bands. The radiation patterns are symmetrical, providing high level signal density into defined coverage zones. This antenna will greatly enhance the performance of LTE systems and is ideal for indoor or outdoor applications. The antenna includes a wall mounting bracket, anchors and bolts. The antenna can also be mast mounted with bracket adapter and clamps.
Product Features and Benefits:
• Performance optimized using Laird proprietary RF optimization tools.
• Can be mounted directly to wall with standard bracket or mast mounted with bracket adapter & clamps.
• Multiple connector and coax options available including fixed Type N(F) and integrated coax pigtail with Type N(F).
• IP67 rated for dust, dirt & water ingress.
• Frequency Bands: 698-960, 1710-2700MHz
• Peak Gain: 900MHz range: 6.8dBi, 11GHz range: 7.6dBi
• Max Peak Gain: 900MHz range: 7.6dBi, 11GHz range: 8.1dBi
• Front-to-Back Ratio: 900MHz range: 10dB, 11GHz range: 25dB
• Nominal Impedance: 50Ω
• Polarization: Vertical
• Max Power: 50Watts
• Radome: Luran ASA, UV Stable, UL 94-HB material
• Wind Survival: 136mph
• Operating Temperature: -22deg to 158deg F
• Protection: IP67
• Connectors: N-Female
PAV692780 Data Sheet
Please see the Warranty, Returns & Replacement