This product ships within 14 days.
This product is a 10-pack
Laird portable antennas and accessories are the world standard for reliable, high performance communication parts. Established in-market presence and innovative design techniques, with verified product specifications and a variety of connection options adds to the laird reputation for rugged reliability in hazardous situations and harsh environments.
The antenna features flexible elements and have 1/4 wave dipole design for reduced ground dependence and improved performance.
• Injection molded 1/4 wave flexible cable antenna
• High durability, high efficiency
• Textured finish with strain-relief base
• Available in various standard connectors
• An original 'Tuf Duck' antenna
• Frequency Range: 806 - 866 MHz
• Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
• VSWR: 1:5:1 max at resonance
• Drop Test: 1m
• Length: 5.0"
• Gain: 4 dBi
• Connector: SF
• Maximum Operating Temperature:86°C (186.8°F)
• Minimum Operating Temperature; -40°C (-40°F)
EXC806SF Data Sheet