This product ships within 14 days.
This product is a 10-pack
Laird Technologies' unique patented Phantom Elite is a tough low profile antenna for outdoor or indoor applications. Measuring only 2.7" tall, the Phantom Elite UHF antenna's revolutionary design features field diversity with both vertical and horizontal polarization components. This gives the antenna diversity, frequency agility, low visibility, wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
The industry standard NMO mounting socket mates with all Laird magnetic, trunk lid, and hole mounts. A threaded permanent stud mount is available for some models for vandal resistant mounting on brackets, panels, ceilings or any other kind of housing.
• True Field Diversity design ensures uninterrupted transmissions in urban canyons and rural drop off areas
• Phantom outperforms a 3dB whip in many applications.
• Aerodynamic molded ABS housing is virtually indestructible
• Public safety
• Military mobile
• Fixed radio applications
• Frequency Range: 821 - 896 MHz / 1850 - 1990 MHz
• Frequency Bandwidth (low): 75 MHz @ VRSW <2:1
• Frequency Bandwidth (high): 140 MHz @ VRSW <2:1
• VSWR: <2:1
• Nominal Gain: 3 dBi
• Maximum Power: 100 W
• Nominal Impedance: 50Ω
• Polarization: Dual (Vertical and Horizontal)
• Pattern: Omnidirectional
• Terminations: NMO Socket
• Color: White
• Height: 2.7" (68.58 mm)
• Material: ABS
ETRA821/18503 Data Sheet