This product ships within 14 days.
The DCE series die cast aluminum enclosures from Laird Technologies are an innovative antenna system which gives the operator ultimate system flexibility. The die-cast enclosure is available as a stand-alone enclosure, with an integrated low-gain antenna, or with a detachable high-gain panel antenna. Antennas are wide band for spectral flexibility.
Radomes are UV resistant ASA plastic. Hardware is stainless steel. The antenna systems come with a pigtail cable with choice of connectors to adapt to any available radio equipment. There is a removable and customizable user mounting plate inside for mounting electronics. The antenna models come standard with Laird Technologies patented RJ45-ECS field replaceable Ethernet connector feedthru.
The die-cast enclosure can be pole or wall mounted. Eleven (11) engineered knockouts are provided; 9 sized for N connectors and 2 sized for a cable feedthru.
• 11 engineered knockouts
• Wide-band antennas
• Rugged and weatherproof
• Hinged cover for easy maintenance
• IP 67 rated
• Integrated low gain or detachable high gain antenna in variety of frequencies and gains
• WiFi / WLAN / WiMAX systems
• Industrial wireless
• Mesh networks
• Wi-POP base stations
• Client antennas
• Industrial wet process electrical enclosure
• Frequency Range: 4900 - 5850 MHz
• Gain (detachable antenna): 19 dBi
• VSWR (detachable antenna): 1.7:1
• Impedance: 50Ω
• Input Power: 100 W
• Wind Survivability: Die-cast enclosure (150mph)
• Weight (die-cast enclosure): 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
• Dimensions (inside): 254 x 254 x 51 mm (10 x 10 x 2")
• Dimensions (outside integrated antenna): 317 x 364 x 99 mm (12.5 x 10.4 x 3.9")
• Radome: ASA
• Operational Temperature: -30°C to +75°C (-22°F to +167°F)
• Mount Style: Wall / Mast / Tilt
• Connector: SFMF