This product ships within 14 days.
48v 4-Port power over ethernet injectory/power supply, up to 16.8W output.
The active POE injector is an advanced, non-proprietary power injector/power supply. The POE-4xXXi-afi will function with any equipment compliant with IEEE 802.3af POE standards.
Using POE to power remote devices has several advantages including:
• The power supply can be centrally located where it can be attached to an uninterruptible power supply.
• The user has the ability to easily power on reset the attached equipment from a remote location.
• There is no need to run additional power cabling to the device as power can be supplied over the CAT5 Ethernet cable.
• POE 4 port injector is available for 48V, 24V, and 18V
• Compact and cost effective solution for remote Ethernet terminal
• Auto disconnection for over-voltage and under-voltage
• Independent over-current and short-circuit protection on each port
• Individual port status indicators
• Remote routers, access points, and bridges
• Remote networking equipment
• SOHO equipment
• IP camera systems
• VOIP systems
• IP phone systems
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
POE-4x48i-AFI Data Sheet