This product is too bulky to ship via Ground Carriers. Product will ship via Motor Freight. A member of our sales team will contact you with a Freight LTL shipping estimate once you place this product in your shopping cart. Contact email@example.com or 1-888-929-3610 with questions about shipping this item.
Jirous Dual Polarized 29dBi DuplEX 5GHz Parabolic MIMO Antenna with Radome
With the included Jirous JDMW-900 AR precision mounting assembly, you can use it in 45° slant configurations.
• 53dB Cross Polarization Isolation - Currently the highest of any Dual Polarized 5GHz antenna on the market.
• 4 1/2" shroud extending from rim of dish dramatically improves interference mitigation by effectively "squashing" close-in side lobes
• Extra high front-to-back ratio for excellent performance in "crowded" spaces
• Radiator is specially coated for long-life in harsh climates
• Independent elevation and azimuth adjustments.
• Includes Radome
• In addition to 802.11N MIMO uses, the high cross polarity isolation of the horn design allows the use of separate radios on each pole. This could be used for site redundancy or for MikroTik's NStreme Dual configurations.
• Gain: 28.6dBi ± 0.6
• VSWR ≤ 1.5
• Beamwidth: 5.8°
• Cross-Polarity Isolation - 53 dB (≥45dB)
• Front to Back Ratio: ≥43 dB
• N-Female Connectors
• Fits masts from 1 1/10" to 2 9/10"
• VSWR and Isolation measured on every antenna
• 1 x JRC-29 DuplEX Antenna
• 1 x JDMW-900 mounting bracket
Directions to Change Slant
• Remove radome
• Remove horn endcap (pull off gently)
• Remove the 4 screws that hold the disc to the back of the dish
• Remove the 4 hex screws that hold the horn to the dish assembly
• Once the hex screws are removed, the horn and square spacing plates on the back can be rotated 45°
• Reattach the 4 hex screws and the 4 disc screws
• Press the horn end back into the radome (be sure it is flush). A finger underneath should be able to confirm there's not a space between the horn and cap
• While not required, it is recommended to put Locktite on the radome screw threads since the radome has been removed and reattached
Product Data Sheet:
JRC-29 data sheet
JRC-29 mounting instructions