. Through this program you are guaranteed to get the best deal on ITElite products. Please
by email or call us at 1.888.929.3610 (toll free).
Panel antenna working in 900 MHz band with 12 dBi gain. It can be mounted for vertical or horizontal polarization. Made with very high quality materials, construction grade aluminium alloy, UV-protected plastic cover and zinc galvanized U-bolt. Designed for operation under severe weather conditions. Mounting hardware includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps which allows operation in salt water environments without corrosion. Heavy-duty mounting elements guarantee an easy elevation adjust as well as rock-stable operation. It can be used as a base station and point-to-point application as well.
• 12 dBi Directional Gain
• Highest Ingress Protection IP 67
• High Quality Construction
• Can be used as a H-pol. sector antenna
• Horizontal or Vertical Polarization
• Heavy-Duty Mounting Elements
• Easy Elevation and Tilt Adjustment
• 5 Year Warranty
• Designed for All Weather Operation
• Frequency: 900 - 928 MHz
• Gain: 12dBi
• Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
• Beamwidth degree horizontal: 90°
• Beamwidth degree vertical: 30°
• VSWR: <2
• Impedance: 50Ω
• Front to back ratio: > 35db
• Input Connector: N-type / female
• Min. Temperature: -40°C to -40°F
• Max. Temperature: 80°C / 176°F
• Dimensions: 345 x 345 x 20mm / 13.6 x 13.6 x 0.8"
• Weight: 1.3kg / 2.9lbs
(1) Panel Antenna
(1) Mounting hardware kit (includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps and screw-pack)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
PAT0912 Data Sheet
This product ships directly from the manufacturer in Miami.
This product is part of our