. Through this program you are guaranteed to get the best deal on ITElite products. Please
by email or call us at 1.888.929.3610 (toll free).
Panel antenna working in 700 MHz band with two independent directional panel antennas with 10 dBi gain with dual slant polarization (X-pol.). Designed for operation under severe weather conditions. Mounting hardware includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps which allows operation in salt water environments without corrosion. Heavy-duty mounting elements guarantee an easy elevation adjust as well as rock-stable operation. It can be used in client stations and as a small base stations.
• 2x10 dBi Directional Gain
• Dual Slant Polarization (X-pol.) in One Case
• Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosure
• High Quality Construction
• Heavy-Duty Mounting Elements
• Easy Elevation and Tilt Adjustment
• 5 Year Warranty
• Designed for All Weather Operation
• Frequency: 700 - 740 MHz
• Gain: 2 x 10dBi
• Polarization: X-Pol (+/-45deg.)
• Beam width degree horizontal: 60°
• Beam width degree vertical: 60°
• VSWR: <2.5
• Impedance: 50Ω
• Front to back ratio: > 35db
• Port Isolation: > 20dB
• Input Connector: N-type / female
• Min. Temperature: -40°C to -40°F
• Max. Temperature: 80°C / 176°F
• Dimensions: 345 x 345 x 20mm / 13.6 x 13.6 x 0.8"
• Weight: 1.3kg / 2.9lbs
(1) Panel Antenna
(1) Mounting hardware kit (includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps and screw-pack)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
PAT0710XP Data Sheet
This product ships directly from the manufacturer in Miami.
This product is part of our