. Through this program you are guaranteed to get the best deal on ITElite products. Please
by email or call us at 1.888.929.3610 (toll free).
Sector antenna working in 5 GHz band with 18dBi gain vertical polarization. Because of reduced side lobes, antenna keeps clear strong signal even in crowded radio environments. It´s resistant to interference from other networks and does not disturb others. Antenna features no beam squint due to frequency change, which means that decreasing of data throughput or even loss of a link after frequency channel change does not occur. Designed for operation under severe weather conditions. Mounting hardware includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps which allows operation in salt water environments without corrosion. Professional mounting system with 0-15 degree scale guarantees easy and smooth tilt down as well as rock-stable operation.
• 18dBi Gain
• Special Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosure
• Highest Ingress Protection IP 66
• High Quality Construction
• Minimized Side lobes Level
• Vertical Polarization
• Heavy-Duty Mounting Elements
• Easy Elevation and Tilt Adjustment
• 5 Year Warranty
• Designed for All Weather Operation
• Frequency: 5.15 - 6.0 GHz
• Gain: 18dBi
• Polarization: Vertical
• Beam width degree horizontal: 90°(-3dB), 120°(-6dB)
• Beam width degree vertical: 6°
• VSWR: <1.8
• Impedance: 50Ω
• Front to back ratio: > 35db
• Input Connector: N-type / female
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C )
• Dimensions: 580 x 125 x 50 mm / 23.2 x 5.0 x 2.0"
• Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs
(1) Sector Antenna
(1) Mounting hardware kit (includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps and screw-pack)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
SEC5018V Data Sheet
This product ships directly from the manufacturer in Miami.
This product is part of our