. Through this program you are guaranteed to get the best deal on ITElite products. Please
by email or call us at 1.888.929.3610 (toll free).
Panel antenna working in 5 GHz band with 14dBi gain. It can be mounted for vertical or horizontal polarization. Made with very high quality materials, construction grade aluminum alloy, UV-protected plastic cover and zinc galvanized U-bolt. Designed for operation under severe weather conditions. Mounting hardware includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps which allows operation in salt water environments without corrosion. Heavy-duty mounting elements guarantee an easy elevation adjust as well as rock-stable operation. It can be used in client stations and as a small base station.
• 14dBi Directional Gain
• Highest Ingress Protection IP 66
• High Quality Construction
• Horizontal or Vertical Polarization
• Heavy-Duty Mounting Elements
• Easy Elevation and Tilt Adjustment
• 5 Year Warranty
• Designed for All Weather Operation
• Frequency: 5.1 - 5.9 GHz
• Gain: 14dBi
• Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
• Beam width degree horizontal: 38°
• Beam width degree vertical: 38°
• VSWR: <1.8
• Impedance: 50Ω
• Front to back ratio: > 35db
• Input Connector: N-type / female
• Min. Temperature: -40°C to -40°F
• Max. Temperature: 80°C / 176°F
• Dimensions: 88 x 88 x 35mm / 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.8"
• Weight: 0.2 kg / 0.44 lbs
(1) Panel Antenna
(1) Mounting hardware kit (includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps and screw-pack)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
PAT5014 Data Sheet
This product ships directly from the manufacturer in Miami.
This product is part of our