. Through this program you are guaranteed to get the best deal on ITElite products. Please
by email or call us at 1.888.929.3610 (toll free).
Panel antenna working in 3.5 GHz band with 19dBi gain. It can be mounted for vertical or horizontal polarization. Made with very high quality materials, construction grade aluminum alloy, UV-protected plastic cover and zinc galvanized U-bolt. Designed for operation under severe weather conditions. Mounting hardware includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps which allows operation in salt water environments without corrosion. Heavy-duty mounting elements guarantee an easy elevation adjust as well as rock-stable operation. It can be used in client stations and as a small base station.
• 19dBi Directional Gain
• Highest Ingress Protection IP 66
• High Quality Construction
• Horizontal or Vertical Polarization
• Heavy-Duty Mounting Elements
• Easy Elevation and Tilt Adjustment
• 5 Year Warranty
• Designed for All Weather Operation
• Frequency: 3.4 - 3.7 GHz
• Gain: 19dBi
• Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
• Beam width degree horizontal: 20°
• Beam width degree vertical: 20°
• VSWR: <1.8
• Impedance: 50Ω
• Front to back ratio: > 35db
• Input Connector: N-type / female
• Min. Temperature: -40°C to -40°F
• Max. Temperature: 80°C / 176°F
• Dimensions: 345 x 345 x 20mm / 13.6 x 13.6 x 0.8"
• Weight: 1.3 kg / 2.9 lbs
(1) Panel Antenna
(1) Mounting hardware kit (includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps and screw-pack)
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
PAT3519 Data Sheet
This product ships directly from the manufacturer in California.
This product is part of our