• Easy-step operation to complete the cleaving and collection of waste fiber shards automatically.
• Convenient and quick to operate. Either hand-held or on table/worktop surfaces
• Very easy fiber setting and placing and, no need for blade height adjustment, therefore improving work efficiency and low maintenance cost.
• Smart design of pressure pads preventing the fiber from damage by the return of the blade carriage
• Made for magnesium alloy materials, giving high strength and stability. Small, compact size and light weight.
• Type: 0.25~0.9mm(Single fiber)
• Fiber Diameter: 0.125mm
• Length: 6-20mm
• Cleaver angle: 0.5 Degrees with single fiber
• Life of Blade: Total 48,000 cleaves (1,000 fiber for 1 step * total 16 steps * 3 heights)
• Operation Steps: 2
• Reclaim Function: Blade pushback
• Holder: 250μm, 900μm
• Applicable fiber: 250μm fiber cable, 900μm fiber cable.
• 1 x VF-78 High Precision Cleaver
• 1 x Case
• 1 x Manual
VF-78 Quick Reference Guide
The INNO Instrument VF-78 High Precision Cleaver is an instrument for high precision fiber cutting. It is compact and light, making it ideal for both single and 250μm adaptable ribbon fiber cleaving (2-12 core). The blade provides over 48,000 cleaves by easy and simple blade position selection. Additionally, it has an automatic collector for fiber shards and off cuts.