Shipping usually takes between 24 and 48 hours.
INNO V8 high-precision fiber cleaver is an instrument for high precision fiber cutting. V8 can be installed with a variety of holders for ribbon cable (up to 12 fibers), as well as a universal holder that holds 250μm, 900μm, and 3.0mm fiber and flat cable. Work efficiency can be maximized with simple one-step operation, and an automatic collector for off-cuts and fiber shards. The blade provides over 48,000 fiber cleaves via simple and easy blade position selecting.
• Type: Single fiber and ribbon fiber
• Cladding Diameter: 125μm
• Cleaved Length: Single fiber: 8-20mm / Ribbon fiber: 10mm
• Applicable Fiber Cable: Single fiber: 250μm, 900μm, 3.0mm fiber cable and flat cable. Ribbon fiber: 2 to 12 ribbon fiber cable
• Typical Cleaved Angle: Less than 0.5°
• Typical Blade Life Span: Total 48,000 fiber cleaves
• Operation Steps: 1 Step
• Reclaim Function: Blade pushback
• Holder: Single: Universal holder / Ribbon: Replaceable holder
• Dimensions: 2.28 x 3.74 x 3.03" (58 x 95 x 77 mm)
• Weight: 0.61 lbs (280 g)