Shipping usually takes between 24 and 48 hours.
The INNO Instrument splice-on connectors are designed to work with the INNO Instrument Fusion Splicers with SOC options. INNO's splice-on connector is designed to save time and increase productivity without sacrificing quality. These SOCs are pre-cleaved and pre-polished to improve the quality of the termination and reduce installation time required in the field.
• No need for polishing and matching gel in the field.
• Protect the splicing point inside of the connector body.
• Easy to assemble with One-Touch, Push-Pull System.
• Enhanced high quality with improved optical features. (Splice Loss & Return Loss)
• Split boot structure prevents bending fiber while inserting the connector to the termination.
• Connector Style: LC
• Cleave Length: 12mm
• 900um Cleave Margin Length: 3mm
• Fiber Type Compatibility: Single-Mode: G652D
• Polish Type: UPC
• Fiber: 0.9mm
• Tensile Strength: ≥ 25N (≥ 2.5kgf) for 0.9mm fiber
• 50 x Splice-On Connectors
SOC Data Sheet