• No need for polishing and matching gel in the field.
• Protect the splicing point inside of the connector body.
• Easy to assemble with One-Touch, Push-Pull System.
• Enhanced high quality with improved optical features. (Splice Loss & Return Loss)
• Split boot structure prevents bending fiber while inserting the connector to the termination.
• Connector Style: LC
• Cleave Length: 12mm
• 900um Cleave Margin Length: 3mm
• Fiber Type Compatibility: Single-Mode: G652D, G657A2
• Polish Type: Angled Physical Contact
• Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.2dB
• Return Loss: ≥ 60dB
• Fiber: 0.9mm
• Tensile Strength: ≥ 25N (≥ 2.5kgf) for 0.9mm fiber
• 50 x Splice-On Connectors
SOC Data Sheet
The INNO Instrument LC-SM-APC-09 is an LC splice-on connector designed to work with the INNO Instrument Fusion Splicers with SOC options. INNO's splice-on connector is designed to save time and increase productivity without sacrificing quality. These SOCs are pre-cleaved and pre-polished to improve the quality of the termination and reduce installation time required in the field.