Shipping usually takes between 24 and 48 hours.
The INNO Instrument D1 High Precision Cleaver is a full-automatic cleaver with universal holder, which is applicable to 250μm fiber cable, 900μm fiber cable, flat cable, and fiber jumper cable. As it is operated fully automatic cleaver, cleaving time and instruction is improved. It also has an automatic collector for fiber shards and off cuts. The blade provides over 48,000 cleaves by easy and simple blade position selection. D1 High Precision Cleaver is the fastest processed cleaver with stable operation function.
• Fully automatic one-step operation to complete the cleaving and collection of waste fiber shards
• With patent universal holder, applicable to 250μm fiber cable, 900μm fiber cable, flat cable, and fiber jumper cable
• Smart design of pressure pads preventing the fiber from damage by the return of the blade carriage
• Each point of the blade can be used not only over 3000 times, but each blade has 16 cutting points, providing over 48,000 cleaves
• Made for magnesium alloy materials, giving high strength and stability. Small, compact size and light weight.
• Type: 0.25~0.9mm(Single fiber)
• Fiber Diameter: 80μm ~ 125μm
• Length: 9~20mm(Single fiber)
• Cleaver angle: Less than 0.5 Degrees with single fiber
• Life of Blade: Total 48,000 cleaves (1,000 fiber for 1 step * total 16 steps * 3 heights)
• Operation Step: 1
• Reclaim Function: Blade pushback
• Holder: Universal holder
• Applicable fiber: 250μm fiber cable, 900μm fiber cable, flat cable and fiber jumper cable
• 1 x D1 High Precision Cleaver
• 1 x M2 L Wrench
• 1 x Karabiner
• 1 x Case
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• 1 x Box Case
D1 User Manual