This product comes with a standard bracket. You can buy a Long Range Bracket separately.
• Interference-Free and Unlicensed Band: Combines both the benefits of unlicensed band operation with no interference for unprecedented performance
• Dual Band 60GHz and 5GHz Operation: MetroLinq 60 includes a second 5GHz radio which can be configured as a backup to the 60GHz, providing automatic failover for adverse conditions.
• Powerful, Flexible Configuration: Can operate as either a standalone device or as a coordinated, cloud managed device.
• Robust Weather-Resistant Design: Features a hybrid metal/plastic design built to withstand harsh environments including precipitation, hot/cold weather, and high/low humidities
• 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports (PoE IN)
• 1x Power Tap (Power OUT)
• 1x USB 2.0 Port (optional)
• Dual flash image support
• 190 x 190 x 120 mm (7.5 x 7.5 x 4.75 in)
• 2 kg with mount (4.4 lbs with mount)
• 24V/1A passive Gigabit PoE
• 15W max power consumption
• Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
• Store Temperature: -40C to 70C
• Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing (RH)
• Standards/Regulatory Compliance: FCC/IC, CE
• Range: Up to 900m (location dependent)
• RF Performance (TX): 60GHz: 12dBm @ 2.5Gbps OTA (1Gbps aggregate throughput); 5GHz @ 866 Mbps OTA (500Mbps aggregate throughput)
• RF Performance (RX): 60GHz: -77dBm @ MCS1; -67dBm @ MCS9; 5GHz: -94dBm @ MCS0; -64dBm @ MCS15
• Channel Bandwidth: 60GHz: 2GHz, 500MHz (future hardware revision); 5GHz: 80MHz, 40MHz, 20MHz, 10MHz, 5MHz
MetroLinq Availability and Distance
IgniteNet MetroLinq 60 is a cost effective 60GHz PTP/Client radio enabling high performance, interference-free connections worldwide. This model has an integrated 38dBi (60GHz) and 16dBi (5GHz) antenna. The 5GHz radio can be configured as PTP (backup) to provide integrated redundancy without needing additional hardware.