The bracket is designed as two pieces to allow for easy installation, and only requires one tool. The Fusion Dish also features a redesigned waveguide to enable low-loss radio connections.
• Innovative Radio Connections: Fusion Dish features not only the EZ Fusion mating option; a new and simple antenna/radio mating system developed by IgniteNet, but is also available with N-type connectors or RPSMA pigtails (with weather hood)
• Dual Polarity or Dual Slant: Designed to support both dual polarity (H/V) as well dual slant, depending on assembly.
• Versatile, Robust Mounting Design: Innovating mounting design allows for poles varying in size from 5 to 11.4cm (2 to 4.5in.) in diameter. In addition, adjustment from +/-30 degrees are made simply and easily.
• Frequency Range: 5.1 - 5.9GHz
• Antenna Gain: 30dBi
• Polarization: Dual Polarity H/V or Dual Slant +/-45 degrees
• 3dB Beamwidth: 6 degrees
• VSWR: 1:5:1 Typical
• Port to Port Isolation: 35dB min.
• Front to Back Ratio: >30dB
• Cross Polarization: >30dB
• Impedance: 50 ohm
• Dimensions: 280 x 90 x 50 mm (11 x 3.6 x 2 in)
• Weight: 10kg (22 lbs)
• Wind Survivability: 201 kph
• Wind Loading: 80 kg (53 kg with radome)
• Pole Mount Range: 5.0 - 11.4 cm (2 - 4.5 in)
• Standards/Regulatory Compliance: FCC/IC, CE
IgniteNet Fusion Dish is a high performance 0.6m dish for the 5GHz unlicensed bands. It's re-imagined design is centered on three key ingredients: simplicity, performance, and integration. This model uses EZ-Fusion-type mating for attaching radios.