Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings at Grandstream Firmware Downloads.
• Includes a built in advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) that is powered with state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm.
• High quality 1.2 Megapixel CMOS sensors and vari-focal HD lens with DC-IRIS, convenient to zoom or focus without opening the case.
• Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 1080p resolutions in full frame rate.
• Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
• Manageable using the GSurf Pro software.
• GXV3674-FHD-VF IP Camera
• 12V Power Supply
• Ethernet Cable
• 4 Wall Anchors
• 4 Screws
• Hex Key
• Quick Start Guide
GXV3674-FHD-VF Quick Start Guide
GXV3674-FHD-VF User Manual
GSurf Pro User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
• Product Technical Support is available directly through Grandstream. Customer support, product FAQs, firmware, downloads, and user forums can be found by visiting grandstream.com
• This Grandstream product comes with a standard 1 year warranty from purchase date. Up to 2 additional years may be added by selecting the extended warranty below.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here
The GXV3674-FHD-VF is part of the GXV3674 series of outdoor weatherproof IP cameras with infrared sensors, allowing them to be ideal for an outdoor environment where weather and light conditions are unpredictable. This series of IP cameras features an adjustable variable focal lens to best fit monitoring needs. Grandstream has made this IP camera to have up to 16 motion detection regions and can send notifications to the PC client when an alert sensor is triggered.