Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings at Grandstream Firmware Downloads.
• Up to 24 channels (RAID 0 and 7,200rpm HDD) or 16 channels* (RAID 1 or 5,400rpm HDD) of 720p HD video/audio real-time recording.
• Automatic discovery for IP cameras on the local network.
• Fully customization for recording rules: time based, event based, manual or automatic
• Patent-pending storage system design that is resilient against power interruptions.
• 1 HDMI and 1 VGA output for full HD local playback, easy-to access USB, eSATA, alarm in and alarm out ports for future.
• 1 RJ-45 10M/100M/1000M network interface.
• Up to 4 SATA 3.5” internal hard drives with maximum 16TB storage and RAID 0 or RAID 1 configurations.
• Automatic recording resume after power failure and automatic storage recycling.
• Complete security features including role based access control, event/system logs and hard drive content encryption.
• Video Recording: Supports synchronous 24 channels in 720p or 12 channels in 1080P.
• Recording Rate: Supports up to 48 Mbps recording rate.
• Recording Mode: Supports continuous record, schedule record, alarm and manual record.
• Video Encoding: H.264 baseline, main or higher
• Audio Encoding: G.711 a/u law
• Live View: Up to 16 channels VGA, 4 channels of 720p, or 2 channels of 1080p via HDMI or VGA output
• Playback: Supports synchronous local or remote 4 channels playback.
• Trigger Event Alarm: Trigger modes: manual alarm, schedule alarm, IPC alarm, I/O alarm, event laarm and abnormal alarm.
• Intelligent Retrieval: Intelligent retrieval modes: retrieval by Date & Time.
• Total Storage: Up to 16 TB internally with encryption. Additional storage is possible via external eSATA.
• RAID: Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1
• Redundancy: Support for record backups to USB.
• Qos: Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
• Protocol: Supports HTTP, HTTPS, ONVIF protocol
• Network Protocol: TCP/UDP, RTP/RTCP/RTSP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP (client and server), NTP (client and server), SSH, PPPoE, LLDP (pending), 802.1, ONVIF 2.2
• IP Camera: Supports all Grandstream GXV36xx series IPC or some ONVIF compatible IPCsl.
• Security Protocol: Supports HTTPS, 802.1z, SSH
• Interface: 1 HDMI interface; 1 VGA interface; 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing RJ45 port; 1 RCA Audio Input & Output interface
• Alarm In: Terminal 16 inputs (NO/NC), Vin 2.5V~12V,Iin 2.5mA~30mA
• Alarm Out: Terminal 2 outputs (Relay), 0.5A at 125 VAC; 2A at 30 VDC
• USB Interface: Two 2.0 USB Interfaces.
• eSATA: 1 eSATA interface.
• LED Indicator: Power, LAN Link/Activity, Hard Drive Activity, fn.
• Remote Control: Supports IR remote control.
• RTC: Supports RTC.
• Internal HDD: Up to 4 3.5” SATA hard drives with maximum 16TB storage (HDD not included)
• Universal Power Supply: Input: 100~240V 50/60Hz; Output: 12V/5A 60W
Operation: 0°C to 50°C
Storage: -20°C to 60°C (HDDs not included)
Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Installations: 1U rack mount with front brackets.
• Main Case
• 12V Power Adapter and Power Cord
• Ethernet Cord
• Remote Controller
• 2 SATA HDD Power Cables
• 4 SATA HDD Signal Cables
• 4 Mount Brackets
• 12 Screws
• 18 HDD Installation Screws
• Quick Installation Guide
GVR3550 Quick Install Guide
GVR3550 User Manual
Warranty and Technical Support:
• Product Technical Support is available directly through Grandstream. Customer support, product FAQs, firmware, downloads, and user forums can be found by visiting grandstream.com
• This Grandstream product comes with a standard 1 year warranty from purchase date. Up to 2 additional years may be added by selecting the extended warranty below.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here
The GVR3550 is a Network Video Recorder that integrates a multi-camera preview, playback and intelligent alarm monitoring. It provides the most advanced network video monitoring technology to meet the requirement for live viewing capabilities, data locking, instant playback and file security. It provides video recording, indexing, searching, and video storage management for up to 24 IP video cameras. The GVR3550 will support all Grandstream IP Video surveillance network using only one device. Able to view a live video feed of up to 16 cameras simultaneously by connecting the GVR3550 to a TV, monitor, or through remote access. The GVR3550 is also able to save up to 16TB of video file by connecting 4 hard drives.