Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
The GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Grandstream Firmware Downloads
• High quality Sony CCD sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
• Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
• Alarm input & output, audio input & output, RS485, iris control
• 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
• USB 2.0 port and SD slot for storage/wireless network card
• Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network
• Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
• Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
• Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the Internet or corporate network.
• Video Compression: H.264, JPEG, Motion JPEG
• Image Sensor: 1/3" Super HAD CCD
• Max Video Resolution: Full D1: 720 x 576 (PAL), 720 x 480 (NTSC)
• Video Bit Rate: 32 Kbps - 2 Mbps
• Video Output :BNC x 1, Voltage 1.0vp-p, resistance 75Ω
• Audio Input: 3.5mm Line-In
• Audio Output: 3.5mm Line-Out
• Embedded Analytics: Motion detection (up to 16 target areas) video loss (pending)
• Security: Video watermark, HTTPS, Password
• PoE: Standard, IEEE 802.af Class 3
• Dimensions: 6.1 x 2.7 x 2.5 inches (155 x 68 x 64mm)
• Weight: 1.98 lbs (0.9kg)
• Operating Temperature: 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
• Power Adapter: Output: 12Vdc / 1.5A, Input: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz
• (1) GXV3601
• (1) 12V Power Supply
• (1) Green Wire Cramper
• Quick Start Guide
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
GXV3601 Data Sheet
GXV3601 User Manual
GXV3601 Quick Start Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
• Product Technical Support is available directly through Grandstream. Customer support, product FAQs, firmware, downloads, and user forums can be found by visiting grandstream.com
• This Grandstream product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date. Up to (2) additional years may be added by selecting the extended warranty below.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here